37 hours per week
£17,196 - £18,002 per annum plus excellent benefits.
- Are you interested in working in a busy accounts environment?
- Do you have knowledge of Finance Packages, Cash processing, Data entry?
- Do you have excellent customer service skills both in person and on the telephone?
- Does working in a busy environment with a variety of projects appeal to you?
- Can you manage multiple tasks whilst maintaining quality with an attention to detail?
If so this could be the job for you
You will be part of a skilled Accounts Team supporting cross college teams and the student experience.
- You will be an enthusiastic team player that can demonstrate an ability to work to deadlines while maintaining a high standard of accuracy.
- You will be able to demonstrate an enthusiasm for the development of reporting systems and the application of new technologies.
- You will need to be accurate, have attention to detail and previous experience of working in a busy accounts department
We will offer you the chance to develop your career within a successful and well-respected team, a fast paced environment, and the opportunity to expand your knowledge of Finance in an educational environment.
Closing date: midnight on 17th January 2017
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure by the DBS.
We do not accept CV’s, no agencies please.
Exeter College is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and access for all, irrespective of age, background, race, gender, religion, ability, disability or sexuality. We welcome applications for employment from the whole community.