Nurse Practitioners/ Healthcare Practitioners
1 day left
- Full Time
Nursing careers at Dorset HealthCare
The Sunday Times have recently named the market town of Bridport one of the best places to live and work in Britain. Based near West Bay beach, made famous by the hit TV drama ‘Broadchurch’, these roles will be working at Bridport Community Hospital.
Are you a caring and compassionate Registered Nurse looking for a fresh start? Why not come and work for Dorset HealthCare - we may have just the role for you.
There is more to working in Bridport community hospital than meets the eye! The nursing care we provide is at the forefront of modern clinical nursing and providing excellent healthcare closer to home.
Our inpatient units are part of a developing hub, where we work in an integrated way with our community teams to support patients at home for as long as possible, we care for a wide variety of patients, offering sub-acute medical, palliative care and rehabilitation.
We are looking to recruit for:
- RGNs, Band 5
- Ward Sister, Band 6
- Healthcare Assistant, Band 2
In return we offer:
- Generous relocation package of up to £5,000 for Band 5 and 6 nursing posts
- Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development
- An excellent preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses and the chance to further your career
- You will receive a comprehensive and structured induction programme and training
- Monthly pay plus enhancements for night, weekend and bank holiday working
- NHS pension scheme
- NHS discounts and salary sacrifice schemes
Please apply via our website by clicking apply – job reference number (RGN 152-0010.17, Ward Sister 152-D281.16 or Healthcare Assistant 152-D285.16)