Digital Media Executive
A little about us….
Our client is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in Devon, Bristol and Chester, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
What will I be doing?
As a Digital Media Executive, the key purpose of this role is to support the Head of Digital Media, Digital Media Planner and Digital Analyst in planning, implementing and reporting on digital media campaigns; Digital Display, PPC Search and Social Media advertising. The Media team is a top ten media buying point outside of London and the largest in the S.W. region with Nielsen billings of approximately £32M spent by a wide range of national clients.
Key tasks will include;
- Supporting the work of the Digital Media team in order to deliver exceptional media services to clients
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the department to ensure that targets and deadlines are met and that clients' expectations are fulfilled
- Trafficking, managing and reporting on digital media campaigns
- Using media trafficking, management and reporting software/platforms such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Power BI, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and DoubleClick to ensure campaigns are setup, run and reported on correctly
- Researching and reviewing past and current campaigns in order to assess results, effectiveness and potential for future campaign projects
- Providing accurate and succinct information to the client services team to advise on the best media to use for campaigns
What Will I need?
- Educated to A level, or equivalent qualification, or above
- Competent with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Willing to learn new skills
- Ability to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate (both written and verbal) clearly and concisely
- Prepared to muck in and be a key team player
- Ability to use own initiative to ensure smooth running of work
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
And in return….
- 25 days' holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years' service (not including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical Cash Plan - including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee Discount Scheme - an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
- Outstanding training and progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer A Friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Early Fridays finishes in the summer
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service award
- Cycle to Work scheme
Apply for Digital Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly