Our client is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, events, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training, PR, design and experiential. More than 300 people work here across sites in Barnstaple, Filleigh, Bristol, London and Chester, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
They're looking for a Finance Assistant to join their Finance team in Barnstaple, North Devon, on a permanent basis. The key purpose of the role is to ensure supplier invoices & staff expenses are correctly allocated & processed, assisting with the processing of payrolls and assisting the Financial Accountants with on-going and month end procedures.
- Ensuring supplier invoices are approved in accordance with Group policy.
- Processing of supplier invoices relating to overheads & production costs.
- Ensuring expense claims are approved in accordance with Group policy.
- Processing staff expense claims.
- Processing of payrolls and assisting Payroll Manager.
- Nominal analysis and reconciliations as required.
Desired qualifications / experience:
The ideal candidate is likely to possess the following qualifications:
- AAT Qualified
- Previous experience within a finance team, including payroll & purchase ledger duties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Desire to do the job in a timely and accurate manner
- 25 days' holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years' service (not including Bank holidays)
- Medical cash plan - including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc
- Employee discount scheme - an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts across various shopping outlets
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training and progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Staff social events
- Early Fridays finishes in the summer
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.