Blankney Golf Club - Assistant Chef
We are recruiting for an Assistant Chef to join our small catering team at Blankney Golf Club. Our catering team provide bar meals within our Clubhouse as well as high quality catering for functions such as Annual Dinners, Weddings, Private Parties etc.
The role would be varied - one day you could be running the bar kitchen and another day acting as Assistant Chef for a function. The team is small and therefore you must be flexible.
The successful candidate will ideally ..
- Hold a catering qualification and have a minimum of two years catering experience
- Be qualified to Level Two or higher in Food Hygiene
- Be able to work under our initiative as well as within a team
- Customer friendly and focussed
- Be flexible with your working hours - both in the number per week and the time of day from early mornings to late nights. The Golf Club business is seasonal by its nature and this is reflected in the working hours of the Kitchen Staff
- Work in a clean and efficient manner
- Be reliable
- Salary - £8.00 to £8.50 per hour depending on experience
- Minimum - 16 hours per week.
Please click apply to email.
Apply for Assistant Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly