- Full Time
Our client, a leader in business support services is seeking to appoint an experienced IT Technician to
join their expanding team.
- Providing a full IT support function to external clients delivering services contained within pre-determined maintenance contracts.
- Diagnosing of both hardware and software problems
- Installation of hardware and software as required
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with service level agreements stipulated within contracts
- Provide help desk function as required
- Update the client of progress in a timely manner
- Provide internal PC, Laptop and software support
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience of NAS box, Active Directory, Microsoft products, networks (LAN), Routers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Driving Licence
Apply for IT Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly