2 days left
- Full Time
My client, a Manufacturing business based in Launceston is currently seeking a Management Accountant to join their team. Reporting into the Finance Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Overseeing the day to day accounting processes and weekly reporting as needed
- Finance and business projects including process and systems improvements.
- Monthly stock analysis
- Reporting on monthly operational performance
- Ensuring standard costings in Excel
- Preparing and posting all monthly cost of sales journals.
- Supervision of two staff
- Variance analysis of weekly accounts to standard costings.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting work as needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be part or fully qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA and must have manufacturing experience. You will be able to liaise with both Finance and non-finance staff at all levels.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly