Accounts Support Specialist
We are currently looking for an Accounts Support Specialist to work for a leading company in Exmouth. This is a Customer Service role mixed with Accounts and IT. You will be trained up but ideally you will have experience in the below. GBP22,000-25,000 for none accounting experience GBP25,000-32,000 with accounting experience
To provide a high standard of customer support and technical assistance to Thomson Reuters UK Professional customers in an effective and timely manner with particular emphasis on providing support on Accounts Production and Company Secretarial queries.
Major Responsibilities/Accountabilities: (Specific day-to-day responsibilities and milestones needed to achieve the objectives)
- Respond to enquiries from customers in relation to the installation, functionality and performance of supported products either verbally by telephone, or in writing by email or letter
- Concisely and accurately document support request information, paying particular attention to problem description, resolution, user reaction and follow up action.
- Identify causes of and solve problems for customers within acceptable time standards
- Ensure, where appropriate, information gained from handling supports queries is promoted to our knowledge base and communicated to interested parties.
- Update knowledge base with known issues, tips and workarounds as required
- Maintain up to date product knowledge and acquire further knowledge of relevant supported products to facilitate the continued provision of quality guidance to customers.
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Good Software support experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- A quick willing learner
- Comfortable with IT and Technology
- Good humoured, energetic team player
- Problem solver who enjoys resolving tricky customer queries
- Accounting experience - desirable ( the preference would be to have someone with this)
Advise on salary and availability on application
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.