I currently have an excellent opportunity to join my Devon based client as a Management Accountant. The company is experiencing a significant period of growth and this is a fantastic time to be joining them. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Timely preparation of management accounts and key management information on a monthly basis
- Leading a team of 8 staff in managing the financial and management reporting process
- Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller
- Assisting the Group FC with compliance processes (VAT, external audit, tax)
- Opportunities to grow into a finance leader role
The successful candidate will Qualified or Part qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) capable of producing detailed and high quality management information on a timely basis. You will have experience in a high-volume transaction and multi-location business (ideally in a large SME or a PLC). Strong management and IT skills are essential.
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000