£45,000 - £50,000
9 month contract
Our client, a large prominent employer, based in Exeter, is seeking a Finance Manager to be an positive member of the Management Team, for a key business area.
This is a commercial role requiring proven business partnering skills, and experience of working with strong financial controls.
- Development of financial management reporting
- Review of timely monthly accounts, analysis key costs and interpretation of data
- Liaison with operational staff, supporting the operational areas to meet strategic goals
- Management of the budget process
- Review of financial controls
Liaison with internal and external auditors
The ideal candidate will be qualified, with significant experience of a similar role. Strong communication skills are essential to make a positive contribution to the multi-department management team, as is the ability to articulate and present complex business issues.
Whilst the role is initially 9 months there is also the possibility that this could be extended or become a permanent appointment.
The employer offers an enviable working environment, with notable staff facilities and benefits.