Data Classification - German
Online Data Classification Analyst - German Speaking - GBP150 p/d
A market leading E-commerce organisation is looking for a German Speaking Data Classification Analyst to support the continued growth of the German market. The role would be suitable for someone who is inquisitive by nature, who enjoys research and working with data, marketing and technology teams and of course someone who is fluent in German.
The role will involve.
- Researching into specific categories/products to identify gaps in the metadata
- Completing data designs for new category structure
- Liaising with global counterparts to collaborate on designs
- Taking on aspects of the category change process including the maintenance of category change submission sheets, billing updates, coordination on attributes changes, QA, etc.
- Working with global counterparts to co-ordinate communicating category changes
- Working with Classification Managers to maintain the category changes roadmap
- Helping to design and test a new Classification Platform
- Localising metadata for the Metropolitan German market
- Bachelor or equivalent experience. Open to all degree backgrounds, but strong numeracy skills necessary
- Some business/work experience is required
- Analytical, organised and highly detail oriented
- Display efficient, data-based decision making
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (specifically Excel)
- Knowledge of cloud based work services such as G Suite and Office 365
- Ability to localise into German language