Primary School Teacher
£90 - £115 per day
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher or a Newly Qualified Teacher seeking your first role after graduation? Would you like the opportunity to work with a variety of different schools across the Torquay and South Devon area that place a huge emphasis on personal development and career progression? If this sounds like you then why not get in touch today?
We are currently seeking Primary school teachers to join Randstad Education on a full and part time supply basis. We currently work with a variety of primary schools based in the Devon area and can offer up to 5 days of work per week.
Benefits of working with Randstad include:
- An encouraging and supportive environment where everyone is motivated to succeed
- A dedicated consultant to assist your every need
- CPD courses and support
- An excellent referral scheme which gives you the opportunity to earn £300 worth of high street vouchers
- Teaching Assistants present in most classes
Role expectations can exceed and include:
- Be available Monday to Friday weekly to deliver inspiring lesson plans
- Continuously challenging pupils to better themselves academically
- Work in line with school rewards and behavioural management policies
Requirements for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or PGCE or University degree in Education
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- ICT literate
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this position isn't for you, then please take a look at our other live vacancies at www.randstad.co.uk
We pride ourselves on quality, so if you are an outstanding Teacher or TA then we want to hear from you. Randstad will offer you very competitive rates of pay, a dedicated consultant who will listen and work with your preferences, local work within a 10 mile radius from your home, and also £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us.
Our office is open from 7am - 6pm Monday to Friday, with a consultant on call each evening and across the weekend who will be able to assist you with your enquiry.