Senior Front End Developer
A little about our client….
Our client is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in Devon, Bristol and Chester, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
What are they looking for….
They are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, self-motivating developer to join their design led client digital team.
Our ideal candidate will be adept at realising great design using modern front end techniques. They are also looking for someone with experience in the following technologies:
- HTML (incl. email)
- CSS3 (incl. modern techniques and responsive design)
- Razor / C#
- Grunt / Gulp
Experience with the following would be beneficial:
- Modern SASS techniques (incl. architecture and naming conventions)
- Web accessibility & performance best practices
They are specifically looking for a passionate and driven developer that is happy keeping themselves and the wider team up to speed with modern development trends, techniques and opportunities.
You will be an excellent communicator, being able to share ideas, progress, opportunities, risks and setbacks to the team and project stakeholders. You must be detail oriented and able to effectively multitask.
What will you get from working in the Digital Team….
- You'll get to work on projects for world class brands and businesses
- Work in a fast paced, dynamic and highly creative environment
- You'll join a highly skilled and passionate team, who are curious about innovation, trying new things and pushing boundaries
- You'll be part of a global business, working with our extended team in Asia and US
- A huge breadth and variety in the type of work they do, no 2 projects are the same
And in return…
- 25 days' holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years' service (not including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical Cash Plan - including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee Discount Scheme - an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
- Outstanding training and progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer A Friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Early Fridays finishes in the summer
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service award
- Cycle to Work scheme
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.