Quality Control Inspector
Job title: Quality Control Inspector
- Perform inspection of parts, subassemblies or finished products according to defined criteria using standard physical, mechanical and/or electrical measurements.
- Accurately document results.
- Maintain all controlled documents.
- Control of non conforming product.
- Coordinate calibration of all test equipment and fixtures.
- Experienced CMM/VMM operator
- Working knowledge of measurement instruments
- Electro Mechanical aptitude, able to read drawings and understand associated symbols.
- Focused, with excellent attention to detail.
- Driving Licence.
- This is a physically demanding role with some heavy lifting involved.
Package: £18,000 + o/t
Holidays - 20 days + statutory
8am - 5pm daily, 1 hour lunch
Please apply by clicking on the APPLY button.
Agencies - IN WRITING ONLY