7 days left
- Full Time
Are you an eagle-eyed administrator from an events or training background? If you're no stranger to eLearning programmes and are looking to step up into an exciting new role, our client would love to hear from you.
Our client's high quality milk-based drinks and related products are loved and enjoyed by thousands of customers throughout the UK. They're now looking for a Training Co-ordinator to join their team.
Dedicated to investing in their people, processes and partnerships, our client understands the importance of learning. In this important role, you'll help to deliver our client's mission of enabling their people to realise their full potential.
As a Training Co-ordinator, you'll organise all training and development requirements for our client's factory operations employees. Specifically, you will:
- Maintain a robust framework to deliver consistent training for Production staff
- Produce reports and statistics showing the progress of training initiatives and identifying training needs
- Update the training matrix, maintaining it to an audit and inspection-ready standard
- Support the HR Team with recruitment campaigns, interviews and inductions
- Liaise with external training providers to deliver training
- Agree training costs with the Factory Operations Manager
Interested? To be considered, you'll need:
- At least one year's experience of performing administration for training courses and/or events
- Experience with eLearning programmes, including uploading webinars and podcasts
Flexible, enthusiastic and eager to learn, as a Training Co-ordinator, you'll be able to effectively prioritise your own workload in a continuously changing environment. You'll also possess an analytical mindset and strong communication skills.
To apply for the role of Training Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Training Co-ordinator, Learning & Development Co-ordinator, Production Training Co-ordinator, L&D Co-ordinator, Training Administrator, Events Administrator, Administrator, Administration.