Castle Manor Academy
Headteacher: Vanessa Whitcombe
Post: Learning Mentor
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade 4 point 20-23 £19,238 - £21,057 per annum (pro rata) £9.97 - £10.91 per hour
Location: Castle Manor Academy, Haverhill
Contract type: Permanent 37 hours per week 39 weeks per year
Main Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To support the Expectations for Learning Policy
- To support the management of the Grey Room, ensuring that expectations are followed.
- To support all staff in resolving behavioural situations
- To investigate breaches of the Expectations for Leaning Policy and to liaise with students, staff and parents where required
- To liaise with families, tutors, Achievement Leaders, curriculum teams and the Core Leadership Team regarding student behaviour issues, supporting where possible to bring situations to an end and support with student needs
- To maintain detailed and accurate information, using SIMS system, regarding student behaviour and support issues
- To support with reintegration meetings, referrals, pastoral support programmes and the development of reports
- Support with on call duties where required
- To work tirelessly to meet student social, emotional and behavioural needs
- To work closely with the Achievement Leader and Assistant Headteacher to review and develop work load
Our Vision is to improve the life chances of all our children and young people whatever their skills, backgrounds and capabilities. We are committed to and value everyone within our Academy. Our ambition is to provide the best education we can, enabling our children and young people to become responsible, independent members of society.
For further details and an application pack please email your CV to Mrs K Anderson, HR Manager by clicking on the APPLY button.
Closing date: 22nd February 2017
Interviews: w/b 27th February 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Samuel Ward Academy Trust - welcoming diversity.