Management & System Administrator
Are you an experienced System Administrator looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and are one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Management & System Administrator to join our team in Taunton. Working 37.5 Monday to Friday.
Management & System Administrator responsibilities:
- Upload to Syspro, monthly standing journals, reviewing the composition of these journals with the Finance colleagues to ensure they are updated as required.
- Upload to Syspro, supplier generated back-up, as supporting documentation for Group Invoices. Liaising with the Business Partner (Overheads) to ensure that the cost centre or business unit coding is correct.
- Review of journals posted by Finance colleagues looking for consistency and ensuring they are in line with our journal processing standards.
- Production and generation of monthly Management Accounts.
- Support to the annual budgeting process, consolidation of templates and upon approval upload to Syspro.
- Ensure all interfaces to Syspro have been completed, identifying and escalating any issues as a priority, working with IT if required to assist with the resolution.
- Providing operational cover for the Management Accountant, this includes the mid-month forecasting and month end reporting.
- Ad hoc information requests as directed by the Senior Management Accountant
- Liaising with Internal / External Audit to provide information requests
The ideal Management & System Administrator:
- Proven experience as a System Administrator
- Ability to drill down into granular levels of detail in order to pinpoint root causes of data issues
- Advanced in Excel
- Qualified accountant with post qualification experience is desirable
- Have excellent customer service skills
In return for this Management & System Administrator position, we can offer a very competitive plus a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Management & System Administrator then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date - 20th February 2017
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.