Administrator - 6 months temporary - £16-18K-Exeter - Full Time
Our client based in the city centre is seeking a competent Administrator with good customer facing skills to fulfil a 6 months temporary role.
You will be working with an established organisation and a friendly team.
The main duties are:
- First point of contact by telephone and face to face
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Prepare material and documents for meetings and training events
- Diary managing and booking meeting rooms
- Updating staff records
- Obtaining staff references
- HR Admin support
- Making travel bookings
- Support internal auditing
This role requires someone with a good level of office support, HR Admin experience would be beneficial but not essential.
If you have the relevant skills and experience then please apply today.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.