£30,000 - £40,000 (Dependent on experience)
Interaction Recruitment are looking for 2 Gas Engineers permanently as soon as possible for a large engineering contractor to carry out maintenance, fault finding, repair and small installation works. Working on gas and plumbing systems across various sites in the South West. Candidate must be local.
Experience needed commercial Gas Certificates: 1 year
- Maintain all gas installation and equipment across various commercial buildings
- Undertake gas work safely and in compliance with the gas-safe register Regulations
- Complete suitable risk assessments prior under undertaking gas work and any other work and complete the appropriate documentation in full.
- Installation of various gas supplies and equipment.
- Installation of various plumbing services.
- Diagnose faults on equipment and repair as necessary.
- Ensure completion of remedial work, repairs etc. within the timescales defined
- Proven experience in commercial gas maintenance/installation work.
- Must have been successfully assessed in the gas work elements being undertaken and hold a competence card issued by Gas Safe Register (commercial).
- Appropriate knowledge of Health and Safety and environmental requirements related to delivery of the assigned tasks.
- Commercial Gas Catering experience
- Oftec qualifications
- LPG qualifications
- Electrical awareness
Candidates Gas qualifications and education will need to be specific to a Commercial role.
Full UK Driving Licence is a must.
Please call and ask for Luke Melluish.