KS2 Primary School Teacher
£90 - £115 per day
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher or a Newly Qualified Teacher seeking your first role after graduation? Would you like the opportunity to work with a variety of different schools across the Ivybridge and South Devon area that place a huge emphasis on personal development and career progression? If this sounds like you then why not get in touch today?
We are currently seeking KS2 Primary school teachers to join Randstad Education on a full and part time supply basis. We currently work with a variety of primary schools based in the South Devon area and can offer up to 5 days of work per week.
Benefits of working with Randstad include:
- An encouraging and supportive environment where everyone is motivated to succeed
- A dedicated consultant to assist your every need
- CPD courses and support
- An excellent referral scheme which gives you the opportunity to earn ?300 worth of high street vouchers
- Teaching Assistants present in most classes
Role expectations can exceed and include:
- Be available Monday to Friday weekly to deliver inspiring lesson plans
- Continuously challenging pupils to better themselves academically
- Work in line with school rewards and behavioural management policies
Requirements for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or PGCE or University degree in Education
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- ICT literate
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
If you are committed to raising educational standards in the primary sector and you are interested in joining a team of friendly and driven teachers then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com