Our client, a well-established distribution centre is seeking an experienced Logistics Manager to play a proactive role in the ongoing evolvement of the business and to reflect current business expansion plans.
To internally create a seamless and efficient operation incorporating both warehouse and customer service departments through a proactive continuous improvement strategy, in order to deliver the very best overall customer experience.
- To manage, review and upgrade internal systems and processes to ensure efficient working practices within goods in, despatch, stock control and Customer Service to continually meet the demands of the business.
- Managing and motivating a team of 6 warehouse operatives and 3 Customer Service Administrators including all aspects of performance management.
- To ensure effective and accurate communication channels exist between warehouse and customer service departments
- Ensure company SLA' s are achieved.
- To review warehouse layout to be meet the demands of the business
- To collate, review and present performance management information to senior management.
- To ensure departmental KPI, s are achieved
- Strong man management and leaderships skills
- "can do "attitude
- Excellent decision making skills
- Able to assess strengths and weaknesses in operation and take appropriate actions
- Adaptable and flexible
Hours of work
Mon - Friday (8.30am - 5.00pm 1hour for Lunch)
Sat (8.30am -(4.30pm 30 mins for lunch)