The success of this leading national retailer is built on providing an outstanding customer experience. They look for caring and passionate people who are prepared to do whatever it takes to make the customer’s journey a worthwhile one, every time.
They are now looking for an experienced Sales Consultant who shares their ambitions and our values.
A positive attitude is vital, along with the determination to succeed and help others to succeed. That means you have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Experience in representing a quality brand is also essential, as well as flexibility, and a commitment to delivering on time from day one.
As an independent business, they are expanding fast, with over 40 stores and more in the pipeline. If you believe you have what it takes and are passionate about pursuing a career in furniture retail, this is your opportunity to grow with them. Furniture sales experience is not essential you could come from car sales, mobile phones, kitchen/ bedroom/ bathroom sales etc.
Some key aspects of the Sales Consultant role
- Maximising bookings, sales, margin and profit in line with budgets.
- Ensuring customer orders are made accurately and efficiently, right up to delivery.
- Following all systems and procedures correctly, effectively and consistently.
- Actively keeping track of sales performance against target, and seeking support and feedback when required.
- Searching out opportunities for making new sales.
- Successfully achieving activity targets.
- Using your persuasive skills and influence to move sales forward.
What you can expect in return:
- An excellent salary and benefits package (minimum OTE of £35K)
- 13 Weeks guaranteed commission to start with
- Life assurance (after a qualifying period)
- Permanent health insurance
- Paid holiday
- An opportunity to develop and grow with the business
If this is you then we want to hear from you today - apply now!