Learning & Development Content Developer
Vacancy Reference: GRP-FB-KS-0602
Job Title: Learning & Development Content Developer
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Location: Home / Field-Based
Benefits: 20 days' holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays; AE Pension; Mobile Phone & Laptop
At Servest we like to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. Our incredible Learning and Development team work tirelessly to deliver outstanding training and development opportunities to support our colleagues to be the very best they can be and in turn, our customers benefit from our knowledge and expertise.
Rapid business growth has seen our team expand quickly and following the creation of our brand new LMS Platform, Servest Street we are looking to grow our team with a bright, tech-savvy spark to create innovative and engaging content for our vast suite of courses - That's where you come in!
Working closely with our Learning & Development Managers and reporting into the L&D project Manager, this role is home and field-based and will be supported by our L&D Administrator from our Head office in Bury St Edmunds.
To be successful in this role, you'll have experience of creating training courses and / or e-learning modules. You'll be innovative and pro-active; self-motivated and driven by excellence, seeking to deliver the very highest quality training materials to support our colleagues in their continued development.
Candidates with experience in project planning would be of particular interest to us. This diverse and varied role will see you engaging with stakeholders across our business to coordinate L&D programme. An analytical and detail conscious professional, you will be flexible and adaptable and skilled at building long-standing, effective relationships with stakeholders from all areas of the business.
Key duties & responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and analysing business needs for required e-learning
- Putting together project plans detailing upcoming e-learning modules and estimated dates for creation / implementation
- Creating an extensive e-learning portfolio which is fit for purpose
- Working alongside the Learning & Development Managers to introduce blended learning to the Business
- Successful ongoing development of the e-learning courses on our LMS
- Agility to be able to accommodate requests from divisions within Servest for e-learning requirements and deliver within realistic timeframes
- Maintaining a positive reputation for the Learning & Development team across the company
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in creating training courses and / or e-learning modules
- Innovative, pro-active and self-motivated
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously whilst delivering to challenging deadlines
- An outstanding communicator, you will build excellent working relationships across the Business
- A genuine desire to provide first class output on every occasion
- A true team player, you will thrive in a collaborative environment and will contribute fully to the success of your team
- Flexible and adaptable, you will be ever ready to react and respond in an effort to improve the service you offer; you will embrace change and new technologies and the opportunities they offer
Our energetic and inspirational Learning & Development team deliver outstanding learning experiences to our business Monday to Friday between the hours of 09:00 and 17:30, however, your flexibility to meet the needs of our business is essential. This works both ways!! As such, we are willing to consider flexible hours or even part-time hours, for the right candidate.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more please visit us on www.servest.co.uk
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***