Fundraising Team Manager
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Sustrans we are currently looking for a Fundraising Team Manager to join our team based in Exeter. The successful candidate will join us on a part time basis working 12-28 hours per week and will receive a competitive hourly rate of £11.50 per hour, paid weekly.
Do you love cycling? We require a Fundraising Team Manager for the National Cycle Network in Exeter.
Sustrans provides creative, innovative and practical solutions to the transport challenges affecting us all. Sustrans was founded in Bristol in 1977, to help people travel in ways that benefit their health and the environment.
If you haven't heard of us, search for 'Sustrans' and we'll pop up!
About the Fundraising Team Manager role
The National Cycle Network exists to make people happy through walking and cycling; five million people a year enjoy the network. Sustrans is recruiting dynamic Fundraising Team Managers to run teams of fundraisers whilst raising funds to maintain and develop this fantastic network.
You will train, manage and maximise the results of the personal fundraising team for Sustrans. You will assist and then lead in the recruitment and training of the team members, carry out the day to day management of the team and maintain a high personal fundraising standard.
What will you be doing as our Fundraising Team Manager?
- Leading and managing a team of fundraisers on a daily basis.
- Preparing regular rotas for the team based on their availability
- Collecting and reporting fundraising results on a daily basis
- Assisting in the recruitment of new fundraisers
- Lead on staff training when required
- Fundraising on a regular basis, obtaining consistently high results
- Creating a positive can do culture within your team
- Regularly coach team members.
- Conduct disciplinary actions when needed
- Generate Monthly reports for Regional co-ordinator
- Ensure Healthy and Safety policy is implemented at all times.
What we’re looking for in our Fundraising Team Manager
- Management/Coaching experience
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about the benefits of walking and cycling
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Operate well as part of a team
- Have a can do attitude
So if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you would like to become our new Fundraising Team Manager then please click ‘apply’ today, we would love to hear from you!
Apply for Fundraising Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly