An exciting role for an Office Manager has become available at Biovault to manage the office and the administration department to improve the processes and to work with the Sales team to enhance the company’s market position and achieve financial growth.
Biovault is a highly accredited, market leading Human Tissue Bank based on the Plymouth International Medical and Technology Park adjacent to Derriford Hospital in the South West of England. Biovault specializes in storing many types of human tissue and cells for transplantation in a wide range of medical and surgical applications.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, this is a managerial role within Biovault and will incorporate the sales function within the company. You will be a proven leader and will be able to manage and work with the internal team, outside marketing organisations, and other directors/managers to increase sales opportunities, and improve the administration processes within the organization.
- To manage the interface with Corporate Clients with regards to general enquiries, administration, data provision and reports.
- To be responsible and oversee the data input for the company and the archiving of key documents.
- To be responsible for Biovault Family customers with regard to all enquiries, responses, administration and data provision delegating duties to the Client Advisor and under the guidance of the Business Development Director.
- To manage Sales enquiries and ensure that all enquiries are followed up in a timely manner and addressed appropriately or passed to the relevant person to follow up.
- Be able to implement continuous improvement within the department to streamline processes and workflow.
- To line manage the Client Advisor
- To line manage the Administrator and administration team.
- A background in a Medical/Scientific environment or some industry knowledge would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in a similar management role and an ability to manage direct reports.
- Excellent IT skills and attention to detail as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A knowledge of lean sigma methodologies.
- Some who can lead by example