We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team in the Devonshire / South Hams area.
Location: Devon (PL21)
Job Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week.
Salary: up to £22,000 per annum
With almost 100 locations across the UK, Fusion Lifestyle provide quality sport, leisure and fitness activities to local communities. Established in 2000, we are a registered charity and last year our services helped over 26 million people to get healthy and active.
Our Maintenance Technicians make sure our leisure facilities are all in working order, so that they are enticing and safe places for our customers and staff to enjoy.
You will be responsible for responding to and rectifying any reactive maintenance issues on a day-to-day basis across Fusion’s Devon portfolio. You will also work alongside and site supervise contractors that are responsible for preventative maintenance.
The successful Maintenance Technician candidate can be based from either Okehampton or Tavistock, but will be required to routinely travel to other Fusion sites situated in the South Hams area.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The successful Maintenance Technician will have:
- Driving license and own vehicle
- Knowledge of basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry and general fabric repairs and replacements
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Experience of maintaining manual and computerised records.
- Knowledge of planned preventive maintenance an advantage
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and how it relates to service delivery
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside of normal working hours if required, so that you can respond to out of hour’s emergencies. You may also be required to cover 5 days out of 7 days to suit the seasonal needs of the business.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days holiday (pro rata)plus 8 bank holidays
- Gym membership
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.
For more information and to submit your application for this exciting Maintenance Technician opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now to be redirected to our Fusion Lifestyle careers page and applicant portal.
Keywords : Field Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Plumber, Carpenter, Area Repairs, Regional Maintenance Manager, Facilities Manager, Caretaker, Multi-Skilled, Fitter, Installations Technician, 17th Edition, Fabric maintenance