My client is a market leading family owned business based on the outskirts of Exeter. They are currently recruiting a "hands-on" commercially minded Finance Director to help drive the continued growth of the business. You will be an articulate accountant with strong IT skills who is easily able to communicate with non-financial personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
The specific duties of this post will include, though not be limited to:
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cash flow Forecasting
- Managing currency exposures/requirements
- Maintenance of company ERP system
- All financial reporting (Statutory and management), internal controls and accounting processes and procedures
- Responsible for all VAT, PAYE and Intrastat administration and returns.
- Produce monthly management accounts and draft annual accounts within agreed timetable with supporting commentary.
- Provide high quality financial advice to the Board and management team.
- Oversee the role of Company Secretary.
Excellent Salary Package £50,000 - £60,000 package including car (depending on experience)