French or German Speaking Customer Service Team Leader - 8058ET
FRENCH SELECTION UK
French or German Speaking Customer Service Team Leader
Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Account Management, Sales Administration, Sales Administrator, French, German
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
Location: Exeter, Devon
At commutable distance by car from Bridgwater, Crediton, Exmouth, Honiton, Newton Abbot, Okehampton, Paignton, Plymouth, Sidmouth, Taunton, Tiverton, Torquay, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, South West, M5, A30, A38 corridor
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 8058ET
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is an international company that has been a market leader, one innovation after another, for almost 100 years!
They specialise in manufacturing and retailing products for a niche market and never cease to achieve customer satisfaction.
Your role will be to support and develop the Customer Service Team in order to support the quality and efficiency of all sales orders, deliveries and responses to enquiries.
- To communicate with your team in order to respond to enquiries or resolve any issues in a timely, effective and polite manner
- To support the sales team and customers with accurate information of all kinds
- To manage your team and their KPI's, training, reports, files, etc. in compliance with company procedures
- To report to the Customer Service Manager and Head of Operations
- To review quotations, faulty credit lists and the National Debt list on a monthly basis and assist in meetings with relevant information
- To co-ordinate reviews and updates of stock levels and pricing amendments with your team
- To liaise with the distribution centre to ensure that costs are kept within budget and remain cost efficient for the customer
- To process and manage orders, queries, credit requests and information of key accounts from start to conclusion
- To create and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- To implement company systems and procedures to ensure continuous service improvement
- To participate in various projects on an ad hoc basis
- Fluent in English and French or German (Written and Spoken)
- Previous experience in a similar role (B2B environment would be ideal)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised in order to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, confident and dynamic personality
- Ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative
- Quick learner and able to adapt to new systems
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
£Competitive + Benefits
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.