Driver/Valeter - Full Time/ Part-Time
Salary - £7.20 per hour
U-Drive Ltd - Yeovil Branch
Established over 35 years ago, U-Drive is a family run organisation. With 15 branches and a fleet of over 1700 vehicles, U-Drive is considered the largest wholly independent vehicle rental company in the Southwest.
We are currently looking to recruit a positive and friendly individual with a ‘can do' attitude. Reporting into the Rental Supervisor you will be required to provide a complete and efficient driving and valeting service whilst providing a positive experience by:
- Checking vehicles in at the end of a rental period reporting any faults or Damage
- Completing the pre-rental vehicle inspection for every hire
- Cleaning vehicles to U-Drive Standards
- Delivering and/or collecting vehicles directly to customers and to other U-Drive branches
- Liaising with both the workshop team and vehicle rental team
The ideal applicant would be:
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
- Able to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work well in a team
- Honest and trustworthy
- Presentable at all times
- Friendly and polite with a willingness to help others
What do our current team members say?
‘I enjoy the driving and meeting my colleagues and customers'
‘I like the family feeling to the company'
‘Everyone has time to listen and help. I enjoy visiting other branches and being on hand to help new staff. I enjoy the relaxed, person first company ethic and as a new member I feel we are all in it together. I feel satisfied when all my customers get their vehicles and see them out and about'
What can we offer you?
We offer all team members full training and free uniform. Additional benefits include access to Company Pension Scheme, discounted membership at a local Gym and excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
To apply for this role you must hold a full clean driving licence ideally for vehicle categories B, C1 and D1.
If this position is of interest to you please complete the attached application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call Kelly Eales on 01794 510287
Thank you for showing interest in our vacancy, we look forward to hearing from you shortly
Apply for Driver/Valeter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly