Are you a Care Coordinator/Manager in Barnstaple, North Devon looking for a new challenge? Do you have the ambition to play a lead role in a new start up home care branch?
Our client is a national, award winning provider and they offer bespoke companionship led services to private clients in their own homes, with a minimum of one-hour calls. This service ensures that all clients achieve the most out of their lives and remain independent in their own home and community.
So, what will the role involve? As Care Coordinator/Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the growth of this new start up branch, right from the beginning! Your responsibilities will involve:
- Supervision and appraisal of all office and companions
- Ensure good match and Introduce companions & befrienders to the customer
- Interviewing potential companions and ensure staff retention
- Meet with prospective customers to discuss their needs
- Care Planning, Risk Assessments & Health & Safety
- Representing the company and relationship building
- Complete Quality Assurance Visits and service reviews
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded
Person Specification as a Care Coordinator/Manager:
- NVQ 3 or above with the desire to gain further qualifications to Level 5 and continuous development for career progression
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate, and influence a team
- Ideally have experience within a supervisory/managerial role in Domiciliary Care
- Have a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
Above all you will have the determination to start up a new start up branch and play a pivotal role in a bespoke companionship service.