Customer Care Manager - Exeter
A vacancy has arisen within our client's Building Division for a Customer Care Manager, as part of the Customer Care Team covering the Exeter area. There may also be some travel across the UK and overnight stays. The ideal candidate would be located in the area and must have a full UK driving licence.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Managing the resolution of reported product / installation issues.
• Co-ordinating employed labour force and ensuring their quality of workmanship is of a high standard.
• Attending regular review meetings with their customers.
• Ensuring area performance targets are achieved.
• Administrative duties in accordance with the role.
You must be:
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
• Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a dynamic team
• Able to working under pressure to maintain deadlines
• Computer literate
• Personally presentable at all times.
You will also have:
• Experience of working within fast track building processes and the furniture industry.
• Knowledge of installations.
• A hands-on approach and determination.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational, numerical and time management skills
• Experience of managing people.
• A willingness to learn on your feet.
Job Title: Customer Care Manager
Job Category: Construction & Surveying
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
This position will be rewarded with a competitive salary, however in order for you application to be taken further please state your required salary. If you would like to join their team please send your CV and covering letter quoting VO1763.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.