Development/Support Engineer for Flow Measurement manufacturer, specialising in liquid Low-flows..
Titan Enterprises are looking to recruit a development engineer, preferably with knowledge of flow measurement to be responsible for all engineering and technical aspects within the organisation.
The successfull applicant will manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring quality from conception to completion. It will involve rigorous prototype production, testing, analysis and liaison with customers/suppliers as required..
Key responsibilities will include;
- To prepare, schedule, forecast and monitor engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, needs and requirements
- Perform overall quality control of th work (budget, schedule, plans) and report regularly on project status
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with the company directors and engineers
- Reveiw engineering deliverables and intiate appropriate corrective actions
- Support sales in both a technical and commercial capacity.
For more information on Titan Enterprises please go to www.flowmeters.co.uk or atratoflowmeters.co.uk
To request full details of thie exciting role, please email Recruitment@flowmeters.co.uk
Apply for Development/Support Engineer for Flow Measurement manufacturer, specialising in liquid Low-flows..
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly