Payroll & HR Administrator
Payroll & HR Administrator
Role: Permanent, full-time, 37.5 hours per week with Friday afternoon finish at 1.30pm.
Salary: Up to £24K (dependant on experience)
General Information : An excellent opportunity for a conscientious individual to join the HR Team working for a large German Automotive Group with UK offices based in Tipton, West Midlands. Excellent salary and employee benefits.
Purpose: Working as part of the HR team with key focus being; the timely and accurate processing and reporting of information for the monthly payroll run, employee benefits and other associated costs. Other aspect will be to support other HR Team members.
- To produce accurate and timely reports of payroll information to external payroll bureau (including: Additional payments, SSP, SMP. SPP, Company Sick Payments, P11D, P60, BACS and etc..).
- Dealing with all payroll queries and resolution of any queries.
- Management of Pension scheme submissions, enrolment and also employee benefits.
- Accurate and continual update of the HR System
- Accurate maintenance of confidential HR filing systems (personnel documents) and creating new personnel files as and when required.
- Processing and auditing of temporary worker costs, work hours and other checks.
- Record all training activities, send out joining instructions and capture feedback from courses.
- Day to day management of the HR systems (HR Softworks).
- Provide company / employment references.
- Assist the HR Manager with meeting minutes (when required).
- Cover PA to the Managing Director on occasions.
- Support other team members (when required).
- A high degree of numeracy, accuracy and the ability to use Excel and Word efficiently. Conscientious and methodical
- A sound knowledge of and ability to apply payroll procedures and legislation.
- Knowledge of Pension Schemes and auto-enrolment requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate to people at all levels.
- Ability to improve processes, procedures and implement them.
- Good team player and willing participant.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in an autonomous and independent way, whilst remaining able to take instruction when necessary.
- Capable of working under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Good level of flexibility and the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times.
- 24 days annual leave per year. After 5 years' service, this increases by 1 day per year (Max 5 days). Bank Holidays are as standard and on top of the annual allowance.
- Employee Nissan car purchase scheme (up to 24% off sale price).
- Pension Scheme (Min: Er - 3%, Ee - 3%).
- Life Insurance.
- Non-contributory healthcare plan for dental, eye and hospital treatments.
- Company online rewards for discounts to stores and purchases.
- Employee assistance for job related training or membership subscriptions.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Subsidised on-site staff canteen.
- On-site car park.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and covering note using the link provided.