6 days left
- Full Time
£31,555 per annum
Devonport Lifehouse, Plymouth
Do you have the vision to lead a team to achieve success, the strategic thinking to innovate and a passion to achieve excellence? Do you celebrate the diversity and creativity of Plymouth and its communities? And understand the benefits of working in partnership with others? We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Service Manager to lead the team at Devonport Lifehouse, Plymouth.
Devonport House is a short term residential service supporting people to achieve longer term independent living, their life goals and change the face of homelessness.
As Service Manager you will have overall responsibility for the programmes within your service ensuring they meet all required Key Performance Indicators and contractual obligations, ensuring the service is run within the Mission and Values of The Salvation Army. You will also:
- Undertake management responsibility across the service and its future development
- Provide local strategic vision and direction within the framework of Territorial Strategic objectives
- Champion excellence in terms of high quality cost effective service delivery and ensure our clients are central to our services and successful individual outcomes are achieved.
The role of Service Manager is fundamental to the Salvation Army’s desire to help vulnerable clients achieve positive outcomes and as such you will be passionate, target driven, dynamic and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of services for vulnerable clients in a competitive climate. You will also need to demonstrate:
- An ability to lead a team with passion
- Extensive experience working within a supported housing environment at managerial level
- A NVQ 4 qualification or equivalent professional qualification in related field or be willing to work towards it
- Proven entrepreneurial and management skills as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- The successful applicant will be a practising Christian.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays a contributory pension scheme; season ticket loan; Childcare Voucher Scheme; an employee assistance programme.
For further details and to apply please visit The Salvation Army’s website by clicking apply.
Closing date: Sunday 30th April 2017
Appointment subject to the receipt of two satisfactory references covering the last three years of employment history, proof of the right to work in the UK and a satisfactory, Enhanced DBS disclosure.
CVs will not be accepted.
Promoting equality in the workplace.