Contract: Permanent, Part Time (16 hours)
Salary: £17,000 fte pro rata
To start: As soon as possible
The Organization is a registered charity that has been providing care, support and advice for over 30 years to vulnerable people across Hampshire and Dorset, giving them the tools and resources they need to live independent, secure and valued lives.
As the Administrator, you will be responsible for the administrative support for our Portland and Weymouth Older Persons service. You will ensure that the support service is delivered in accordance with best practice, and provide excellent customer service. Quality must be upheld at all times maintaining our organisational values and standards as set in our policies and procedures. You will be organising meetings, managing diaries, arranging venues, as well as preparing and distributing minutes and agendas for meetings.
You will be able to provide excellent administrative services, and will be experienced in collecting and inputting statistical and performance data, as you will be producing regular reports to support the service. You will need a good understanding of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and other databases, along with the having a working knowledge of the rota management system that the service uses. You will be proficient at creating letters and documents, typing up notes and filing reports and correspondence. Alongside having prior practice with rota arrangements, you will have some previous experience taking telephone and email enquiries and dealing with internal and external mail.
The Orgainzation has a strong value base, striving to be person-centred, innovative, trustworthy, can-do and excellent at all times, so it is important that you are as passionate about these principles as we are.
If you choose to begin a career with our organisation, you are guaranteed:
* Competitive rates of pay and paid travel time.
* Enhanced annual leave entitlements, sick pay allowances and pension scheme contributions.
* Excellent and professionally certified training.
* Real opportunities to develop in your profession.
* Free health and wellbeing advice via a 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
* Everything you need to carry out your role free of charge, which may include a mobile phone, safety equipment and other necessary technology, and of course a nice cup of tea or coffee throughout your day!
* Online 24/7 access to your personal rota.
* A company that is committed to its employees, valuing their knowledge, creativity and flexibility.
* The chance to work with amazing people.
If you think you have the skills to provide this service, we can't wait to hear from you! Please click 'Apply' to forward your details on to us; please be sure to include your name, email address and contact telephone number. We will then contact you directly to discuss the role and ask you a few key questions to make sure that this is the right position for you.
If you are successful during this initial screening you will be invited to an assessment and interview, the date of which will be agreed at this point. Please note; we will select the first suitable applicants for interview and assessment, so don't delay, apply today!
We are also recruiting to our bank of Sessional Support Workers, called Premier Crew. If this is something that interests you please ring 01329 821935 for more details.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly