Personal Assistant (£9.00-£11.00 Per hour)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to join their Departmental Management Team. The candidate will work alongside other Executive and Personal Assistants to support the work undertaken by the Director and Heads of Service.
As a Personal Assistant you will be responsible for providing personal support to the Managing Director (in both professional and personal capacity) as well as provide administrative and clerical support that will enable the company to run effectively and efficiently!
This role offers a fantastic base salary (depending on experience) excellent company benefits and a yearly bonus!!
As a PA your daily duties will include but are not limited to: -
- Clerical and Office support to the Managing Director
- The prime point of contact between the Managing Director and all other members of staff as well as external clients.
- Excellent Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Organizing monthly expense claims
- CEO diary management
- Organizing multi party conference/ video calls,
- Making travel arrangements for CEO,
As a PA you will need the following skills and experiences: -
- Excellent communication skills
- A polite and professional manner in person and over the telephone
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Previous PA experience but not essential as training will also be provided.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, predominantly outlook
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Administrative skills both electronic and paper
- Discretion, good judgment ability and be adaptable
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly