Care Support Worker
Our client is looking for experienced, enthusiastic, compassionate Care Support Workers to join them at their luxury, family run care home. Their vision is to be recognised as the leading provider of high quality, person centred care for their residents. They aim to maintain the highest standards of care by hiring and supporting talented, conscientious employees that share their commitment to excellence.
Your key responsibility will be to provide the delivery of high quality care to their residents.
They offer a competitive salary and impressive benefits designed to recognise your excellent performance.
Reporting to a Team Leader, you will be expected to maintain professional and clinical standards and ensure all residents are treated with dignity. You will be given every opportunity for continuing professional development.
The role of Care Support Worker is to enhance the well being of their residents and make a difference to their everyday lives through practical and personal care and emotional support, whilst respecting their dignity and promoting their independence. You will help people to continue living the life they love.
Care Support Workers - They are looking for:
• A reliable, compassionate, friendly individual with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ideally (but not necessarily) you will have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care and previous experience of the care sector.
• An active team player but also able to work on own initiative
• Availability to cover a 24/7 Rota & a flexible approach to work.
• The ability to treat people with dignity and compassion & to respect them as an individual
Our clients' residents and their families expect great services. So you need to be focused on continually improving the quality of life for the people in your care.
Salary: Dependant of Experience
Full-Time, Permanent Care Support Workers Required near Exeter, Devon.
36 or 48 hours per week, on a 24/7 shift rota
• Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development
• Competitive Salary
• Regular rewards for performance
• 28 days holiday
• Free hot meal on duty
• Free parking on site
• Travel to work incentive i.e. for non-drivers we will pay 50% of the cost of your bus pass
• Pension Scheme
• Free Enhanced DBS check
• Free uniform provided
Please apply online for the Care Support Worker position with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.