Sales Rep - GXYSAL7 - Exeter
Great temporary sales role representing Diageo drinks brands - 20 days work, paying GBP70 per day plus GBP10 per day bonus* plus mileage
CPM is the UK's largest field marketing company, we are currently recruiting for temporary sales agents visit licensed premises to promote and drive sales of Diageo drinks brands for the summer. Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of international brands across spirits, wine and beer. These brands include: Smirnoff, Gordon's, Guinness, Captain Morgan's, Baileys, J&B and Tanqueray.
Briefing: 28 th April 2017 in the South West (paying GBP70 + mileage)
Working dates: Phase 1 - 2 nd May to 15 th May 2017 (10 days, Mon-Fri)
Phase 2 - 19 th June to 30 th June (10 days Mon-Fri)
(There is scope to make up 1 or 2 days if you are unavailable for all the above dates, either at the weekend or at the end of each phase)
Calls per day: 10
Pay rate: GBP70 per day
Mileage: 28p per mile
*Plus GBP10 per day bonus on completion of each phase and meeting targets
Plus additional GBP20 one off bonus for completing both phases successfully
Covering the following postcodes: EX23, 39 PL27, 29
What will you be doing?
- Attend a face to face brief / training where you will collect some POS (bar runners, chalkboards and glasses)
- Visit nominated on trade/licensed premises each day
- Gain additional promotional/POS space and take photos
- Gain additional product space
- Sell in new products lines and take orders
- Perform staff training sessions on the perfect Gin & Tonic serve
- Complete 10 calls per day
- Complete online reporting daily - you will require you own Android or Apple smart device to complete this.
You will enjoy this role if you have:
- Previous sales experience or experience of working in the licensed trade (pubs, clubs, restaurants)
- Great influencing and relationship building skills
- A passion for driving and planning your own day
- A desire to use your sales skills and represent great international brands
What support will you have?
We will support you by giving you a 1 day paid product training seminar (where you can meet our client, learn about the products and brand and share tips and advice on how to successfully sell into your retailers). You will also have a dedicated Team Manager who will be there to support you, giving guidance and mentoring to ensure your individual success.
If you have the experience and enthusiasm we are looking for and wish to be considered please apply now!
If you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted ASAP with further details.