Prison Resettlement Worker x 2
Hours: 32 hours per week and 24 hours per week
Our client is looking to appoint two part-time Prison Resettlement Workers HMP Exeter prisoners pa who are homeless/threatened with homelessness, to maintain accommodation and/or secure suitable alternative accommodation on release. One worker will be based out of HMP Exeter and one will be based out of Torbay Council offices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years experience of working with prisoners and people with multiple/complex needs.
- Up-to-date working knowledge of housing options, welfare rights and benefits.
- Understanding of Psychologically Informed Environments.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Clean driving licence and access to a vehicle for work.
The successful candidates will need to undergo an enhanced DBS check, prison vetting and security clearance processes
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please click 'Apply' and complete our online application form.