HSE / HR CO-ORDINATOR
7 days left
- Full Time
A unique opportunity to join the UK operation of a large German Automotive Group. The role will be part of the HR Department and is predominantly focused on HSE (Health & Safety and Environmental) with supporting elements in Human Resources.
The role will be ideal for a strong HSE individual who would like to be more involved in HR initiatives or someone who would like to expand their horizons beyond HSE.
- To provide supporting activities and initiatives in compliance to the company's HSE internal and external commitments.
- To provide additional generalist HR support (when required).
- Carry out HSE audits and corrective actions.
- Carry out Risk Assessment
- Act as a point of contact for HSE Advice and Information.
- To liaise with internal and external parties in reference to implementing HSE initiatives and actions.
- Update HSE Policies and Procedures.
- Carry out / support in HSE / HR Investigations
- Data reporting and analysis.
- Carry out HSE / HR Induction and Training where/ when required.
- Demonstrable evidence and experience of HSE Audits, Risk Assessments, Corrective Actions and Problem Solving Skills.
- Good understanding of H&S legislation and ISO 14001 regulatory standard.
- Drafted and Implemented Policies and Procedures.
- Experience of implementing and co-ordinating projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to operate with all levels of the work force.
- Some understanding of HR processes.
- NEBOSH Qualification
- Scientific background degree would be ideal.
- Competitive Salary: up to £32K (Depending on Experience).
- 24 days annual leave per year. After 5 years' service, this increase by 1 day per year (Max 5 days). Bank Holidays on top of the annual allowance.
- Non-contributory Healthcare Plan for dental, eye and hospital treatments.
- Pension Scheme.
- Staff discount for new cars (up to 20% or more dependant on models).
- Employee Reward Portal' for discounts to stores and online purchases.
- Employee assistance for job related training or membership subscriptions.
- On-site staff canteen.
- Free on-site car park.
To apply for the HSE / HR Co-ordinator role based in Tipton, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter by clicking on the apply button provided on the page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for HSE / HR CO-ORDINATOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly