School Address: Room 129, University of St Mark & St John, Derriford Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BH
Date Posted: May 3, 2017
Job Type: Various
Supply+ are looking to recruit Secondary Teachers.
Supply+ is a unique supply and recruitment agency set up with support and advice from local Head Teachers. We aim to deliver the highest standard of supply teachers, with teaching quality as the main focus.
Key benefits to joining Supply+
- Supply+ is a part of Plymouth Learning Partnership (PLP) Co-Operative CIC, which means it’s not a private commercial company, its core motivation is not profit.
- Supply+ offers live access to outstanding teaching practice, peer support and CPD sessions for all our supply teachers.
- Unlike commercially motivated agencies, Supply+ has no financial barriers to schools to take on any of our teachers – there are no transfer fees for any permanent positions secured through us. This enables teachers and schools to “try before you buy” and to gain invaluable experience.
- Longer term opportunities for supply cover.
- We are able to offer 24hr online access to an individual calendar, to enable you to manage your availability for work with us.
- Excellent rates of pay are offered to our Supply+ teachers.
If you would like any more information regarding the benefits of joining our team, please do not hesitate to call the Supply+ on 01752 784436 or via email email@example.com
To apply please visit our website www.supplyplus.org.uk