We are currently recruiting a team of System Engineers to join a 2-4 year project working to upgrade MOD Radar systems.
If you are looking for a long term contract, on a one of a kind project with a multicultural, dynamic and specialist team this may be a difficult opportunity to turn down.
Based in Bristol, but with travel to MOD sites required, the successful Systems Engineer will be tasked with working alongside the team who have been selected to upgrade all Legacy IFF Radar systems to Mode 5.
If you are interested in having a discussion with us, please apply and we will review your application immediately.
This is a contract role, 1 year rolling up to 4 years.
- Passionate self-starter, happy to work alone or part of a team.
- Background in Telecomms/Radar technology ideally within Defence & Government.
- Systems Engineer experience, ideally on MOD/Forces projects.
- Stakeholder management, and engagement to senior level.
- Bilingual (German or French)
- Experience working with IFF Radar systems or similar
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK.
Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.