Commercial and Business Services
Business Support - South Somerset Facilities Management
37 hours per week
Salary: £15,375 - £16,491 per annum
Job Ref No: 10321/AB
We have a vacancy in the South Somerset Facilities Management Team for a full time enthusiastic and motivated individual who enjoys delivering good customer service in various locations throughout South Somerset. The FM Team provides premises management, health and safety statutory duties, financial and procurement administration duties in two locations in Yeovil and at Chard on a rotational basis. As a first point of contact for building users, the ability to use own initiative and liaise with partners and outside contractors is required. You will be part of a busy team and each day will bring interesting challenges/tasks.
The post entails working 37 hours per week 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.30pm Friday
If you like variety and have experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please ring Angela Thompson on 01935 463547/07880 182404 or Norma Bradley 01935 436583/07977 401944 for further information.
Somerset County Council is proud to offer an excellent benefits package to all of our employees including:
- A Local Government Pension Scheme.
- My Staff Shop offering discounts in shops, restaurants, cinemas, hotels and insurance benefits.
- A Flexible Benefits Scheme via salary sacrifice to obtain a cycle for work, Childcare vouchers, additional annual leave, professional subscriptions, computers, mobile phones and health screening.
- Generous annual leave and flexible working arrangements.
- Staff discounts in gyms.
- Employee Assistance and support offering a variety of employee wellbeing services to support a healthy work/life balance and lifestyle.
- Free seminars on planning for retirement.
Somerset County Council is subject to Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English will be an essential requirement for customer-facing roles.
Please quote the reference number. Please apply by application form, we do not accept CV'S for this role.
Closing date: 18 May 2017 at 5.00pm