Registered Nurses (Mental Health)
LOOKING FOR A CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITHIN PSYCHIATRIC NURSING?
NEW SERVICE, NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY – NEW PLACE TO WORK
Are you a Registered Nurse (Mental Health), looking for a new career opportunity, within a continuously developing Trust that can provide the opportunity for you to really make a difference on a daily basis?
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding care that brings the 6 Cs to life? If so, we want to hear from you.
Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is the principal provider of NHS mental health, learning disability and social care services in Lincolnshire. We were one of the first mental health foundation trusts to be established in the country. The Trust has an annual income of approximately £100m with 2,000 staff spread across the 70+ locations. The Trust receives approximately 69,000 referrals per year and undertakes approx. 405,000 community contacts a year. There are currently 237 inpatient beds across the Trust.
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated Band 5 Registered Nurses (Mental Health); within Rehabilitation & Forensic services and to join our newly formed male 10 bedded Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). The unit is equipped with state of the art technology for patient and staff & we are striving for a more comfortable and effective patient stay, that is highly fulfilling and therapeutic whilst they are in our care.
As an employee of Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust we can offer you the following additional benefits:
- Continued Professional Development – with access to a wide variety of internal and external development programmes
- Planned career development opportunities – we will support you all the way!
- A relocation package for rented or bought property
- Professional fees paid (first year, newly registered professionals only)
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Opportunity for leadership and clinical qualifications
- Staff wellbeing service and fast-track services
If you would like to come and work for us, but are not ready to make the move, have you considered joining our Bank Support Unit? Why work for BSU:
- Paid Induction and training
- Gain experience of working across our services and work when it suits you most
- Registering is easy and we’ll offer you 2 shadowing shifts so that the transition into our wards and services is as smooth as possible.
- Travel expenses are covered in addition to a very attractive hourly rate
Why work for an agency when we can offer you the same hours, greater insight into our Trust and the security that you are working for people who really know our core values! Contact Lesley Hall now, on 07580427550 or click apply to send us your CV.
Apply for Registered Nurses (Mental Health)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly