Regional Retail Sales and Support Manager
A1 Comms has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Retail Sales and Support Manager to join their team field based covering the South West region. You will be on a full time permanent basis and receive a basic salary of £25,000 per annum basic + £35,000 OTE.
A1 Comms are a high energy, retail sales business. We are the operator of Go Mobile - a specialist mobile phone retailer that focuses on great service delivered locally.
Thanks to the excellence of our current team, we are expanding and so have an opportunity for you to join us as a Regional Sales and Support Manager.
Responsibilities of our Regional Retail Sales and Support Manager
- Smash your regional profit and compliance targets. We’re talking 90%+ in month one and 100%+ thereafter
- Use your energy and enthusiasm to drive results from up to 8 stores, breaking sales records wherever you are today and doing it again tomorrow!
- Get the best from a team of up to 20 sales staff, picking them up and motivating them on the tough days and giving them the slap on the back they deserve when they have hit their targets
- Inspire your store managers and sales staff through your dedication to excellence: refusing to accept mediocrity and working hard over long hours to drive your team forwards
- Provide outstanding training, coaching and mentoring across your region, developing your team to ‘expert’ level: giving the right advice to customers, following process and minimising post sale issues
- Drive your team and yourself to constantly improve, never accepting the status quo and always pushing the boundaries of what is achievable both in terms of sales figures and the service we offer to our thousands of customers
What we’re looking for in our Regional Retail Sales and Support Manager
- The confidence and ability to perform all the tasks above and more
- The ability to translate your excitement and passion for sales excellence into real world results, and to infuse your sales team with the same fire
- An extraordinary work ethic, superior time management skills and a supreme determination to succeed in a challenging but rewarding role
- Superior communication skills to drive the best results from diverse characters
- A sense of humour and a competitive edge. This is a retail sales role, banter is standard
- A track record of great success in multi-site, mobile phone or other direct sales management is essential
Benefits of working for us
- Fantastic earnings with uncapped commission
- Company car allowance, laptop, mobile phone
- A brand to be proud of and a compelling product range
- Career development as large as your hunger and ability to deliver
- Being part of a family company that cares about its people and customers as much as the profit growth
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Regional Retail Sales and Support Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!