Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Title: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Tiverton, Devon
The company is a world-leading manufacturer of linear motion systems and automation components. They have been leading the development of V Guide technology since 1969, and continue to develop innovative linear products that offer new solutions to design engineers.
The candidate will need to drive performance and quality improvements across their multi-site organisation, reporting directly to the Group Quality Manager through the application of problem solving.
- Proven track record of working as a quality engineer within the manufacturing sector.
- Demonstrable ability of problem solving disciplines of ideally 5Y or 8D.
- Working understanding of Six Sigma Greenbelt.
- Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office products with previous knowledge of our in house Q-
- Pulse QMS system being an advantage.
- Experience of auditing ISO9001:2015, preferable an International Register of Certificated Auditors Lead Auditor.
- Lead problem solving teams through root cause identification, corrective and preventative actions and complete actions as required.
- Champion the requirement of retention of ISO9001:2015 certification.
- Resolve quality related issues via the 5Y and 8D process.
- Report via analysis to Senior Management on quality processes and improvements.
- Conduct internal audits defined by internal audit schedule.
Hours of Work:
Monday - Thursday: 7.30 am - 4.30 pm
Friday: 7.30 am - 12.30 pm. 39-hours per week.
Although the successful candidate will be expected to be flexible and work the hours required to succeed in the role.
The company offers a competitive salary, good benefits package, free on-site parking and a generous holiday allocation.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Machine Engineer, Machining, Engineer, Engineering, Health and Safety, Maintenance Engineer, Team Leader, Supervisor, Senior Engineer, Experienced Engineer, Engineering will also be considered for this role.