Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join our team in Taunton, working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
Please note: This is a 12 Month Fixed-term contract
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Credit Controller, you will play a full role in the execution of effective Credit Control procedures. Duties include:
- To chase payment from customers by telephone, e-mail or any other appropriate means.
- Provide copy invoices from depots and customers.
- To log customers’ invoice queries, and where required, assist with their resolution.
- To process customer card payments
- To note the system with details of all transactions and communications regarding the account
The ideal Credit Controller will have:
- Previous experience of working in a Finance Department
- Microsoft office - Excel, Word
- Previous experience of working in a credit control department would be advantageous
In return for your hard work as an Credit Controller, we can offer a salary of £17,500 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Credit Controller, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY to view the full role profile!
Closing Date: 12th June 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.