Payroll & Accounts Clerk
Coverstructures Commercial Ltd
Payroll & Accounts Clerk for expanding Ottery St Mary business
Coverstructures Commercial Ltd is a successful specialist roofing and cladding building envelope contractor.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll & Accounts Clerk to join us at this pivotal time in the company’s expansion.
The position is based at our new head office in Ottery St Mary. You will be working as part of a friendly, busy team dealing with day to day invoicing and payroll. This is a permanent role.
We are looking for a team player who can achieve targets, is hardworking, self-motivated and works well under pressure.
- Checking supplier invoices against purchase orders and delivery notes. Resolving queries with ordering / receiving departments.
- Assist with preparing payment runs, checking for accuracy and integrity and obtaining authorisation from senior management.
- Recording supplier invoices onto the accounting software
- Dealing with the company’s payroll
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced office
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong finance and book-keeping background
- Experience with CIS matters
All applicants must be computer literate and have the ability and confidence to work on their own to meet necessary deadlines.
The salary will be in line with experience and qualifications. Immediate start available.
If you would like to join a flourishing East Devon company and be part of our journey, please send your CV and covering note by clicking the apply button.