37 hours per week
Salary: £23,398 to £25,951
We have a vacancy in our Housing Service based at Phoenix House, Tiverton working in a neighbourhood team to provide housing management services within a specific geographical area. You must be a good communicator as this role will involve liaison with our tenants, other staff within MDDC, Councillors, the Police and a wide range of other external agencies. Attendance at court and home visits will require the post holder to be mobile.
In addition, to be successful in this post you need the following:
- Experience of arrears management
- Demonstrable housing management experience
- An understanding of equal opportunities and diversity issues
- Good working knowledge of housing legislation and the law relating to housing management.
- Flexibility, a team-centred approach and an ability to meet deadlines
- Be able to attend occasional evening meetings and work outside normal office hours if required
A satisfactory basic disclosure check and three years complete employment history will be requested in the event of you being offered the position.
For an informal discussion about the post, contact Mary Sergeant, Neighbourhood Team Leader on (01884) 234286
Click apply for full application details
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 16 June 2017 at 1pm
POST NUMBER: HS12
VACANCY NUMBER: 2017026
Committed to Equality of Opportunity, we welcome applications from all sections of the community