Junior Sales Administrator
Due to an increase in business, we are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and flexible individual to work at our Bridgwater site as a Junior Sales Administrator. This role involves following up enquiries, confirming details, entering new customer information, coordinating initial artwork and samples.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Previous experience in a sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- An ability to form good relationships with potential new and existing customers.
- The ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent Numeracy skills.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Packages.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Confident with warm and cold calling.
If you meet the criteria, we can offer you long-term progression.
Academic skills and requirements:
A good standard of written and spoken English and a good level of mental arithmetic is essential for this job. Minimum requirement GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths.